Ok, another catch up post! Happy Halloween!!
We love Halloween around here. It's definitely one of my favorites. It always seems to come and go too quickly. (like everything else...)
This year, Eric did NOT want to dress up as a family. I was a little sad about that but I knew the day would come eventually and it did make Halloween less stressful and cheap. :) I like that! When we were in Utah this Summer, Eric found an old T-Rex costume that my youngest brother wore when he was about Eric's age. So, Eric asked Grammy if he could borrow it. (side note: Eric is obsessed with Dinosaurs). With Eric's costume done, all I had to do was find one for Ryan. Ryan loves Monster's Inc so I found a cute and cheap Mike Wazowski costume at Target and voila! I was done!! I thought both my boys looked to.die.for.CUTE in their costumes. Ryan actually loved wearing his and didn't ever want to take it off, including the hat! We had a ward Trunk or Treat and a class party and of course actual Trick or Treating. The boys brought home SO much candy, it's insane. I'm almost embarrassed to admit it but all that candy is almost GONE! All that's left is the yucky not very good candy. Jene and I definitely took our "candy tax"!!
We hope everyone had a happy, safe and spooky Halloween!!
TOP 10 BOOKS
4 months ago





No comments:
Post a Comment